How to make a paper template of your ANGLED bay window area?
If you require an angled radiator then you must post a paper template to our office address. Please follow the steps in the video below if you are unsure on how to make a paper template.
Please note: The paper template submission can be used for angled and curved radiators.
Please write the following details on the paper template before posting to Shiv Radiators.
- Your Full Name
- Your Full Address
- Your Contact Number
- Your Order Number (if you have one)
- The Brand of the radiator you have ordered (Eco Rad or Ultraheat)
- The height and width of the radiator you have ordered
- The fabrication you require (angled, curved, with or without a top grill)
- State whether the template was taken from the plaster finish or skirting board.
If it was taken from the skirting board then please write the thickness of the skirting board on the paper template.
Fold the paper and place into a large enough envelope or a plastic postal bag to prevent it from getting wet during transit.
Clearly write or print a label with the below postal address and affix onto the package. Please post the template to:
Shiv Radiators Ltd,
232 Headstone Lane,
Harrow, HA2 6LY