How do I make a template of my bay and where do I send it?
You can do this by using wallpaper backing paper or something similar. Lay the paper into the bay as if fitting a carpet and accurately cut to fit against the skirting board or plaster finish. If the bay is angled then ensure the angle corner points on the template are accurate and sharp.
Please write the following details on the template:
- Your full Name
- Your full Address
- Your Contact Number
- Brand of Radiator ordered
- Length/Height of radiator ordered
- State whether the template was taken from the plaster finish or skirting board. If it was taken from the skirting board then please write the thickness of the skirting board.
- Please post the template to: Shiv Radiators Ltd, 232 Headstone Lane, Harrow, HA2 6LY
What is a top grill?
The top grill is fitted on the top of the radiator. It has two purposes.
- It makes the radiator look more attractive
- It helps to act as a guard to reduce the chances of items falling behind the radiator.
Please note we can provide top grills for both curved and angled radiators.
What brand radiators do you sell?
We sell Heatline and Ultraheat radiators